Fresnel wide-angle lens uses unique FRESNEL lens technology to see obstacles in previously invisible blind spots and increase rear vision range.
At the same time, there are applications in bank ATM machines, bank windows, and other fields.
Uses: Reflective Fresnel wide-angle lenses are widely used in ATMs (automated teller machines) of major banks, bank windows, security, car rearview mirrors and other fields.
It has the characteristics of light weight, small size, wide field of vision and good impact resistance.
1. The shape of the flat mirror (the thinnest is 1mm), the effect of the convex mirror, no spherical aberration, clear imaging and small deformation.
2. Ultra-thin and easy to install, can be cut into any shape
3. The surface is treated with reinforced coating to increase hardness, windproof and sunscreen, anti-ultraviolet, anti-aging, anti-scratch; the surface of aluminum mold is sprayed with protective paint, waterproof and moisture-proof, suitable for various environments.
4. The double-sided adhesive on the back of the wide-angle lens is easy to use and can be used at any time.
1. The wide-angle lens must be installed on a plane without irregularities. Wipe off dirt, moisture, oil, and pre-dry.
2. Then peel off the release paper behind the wide-angle lens and stick it on the label.
3. Press the surface of the wide-angle lens firmly and evenly to confirm that the wide-angle lens is stuck and sticks to the wide-angle lens all the time.
4. You can clean it with a mild detergent and dry it with a clean cotton cloth.
1. It is strictly forbidden to use sharp objects to describe the surface of the wide-angle lens.
2. Applicable ambient temperature: -30°C~ + 70°c.
3. Do not bend the wide-angle lens or any other external force.
4. Wipe off the dust on the wide-angle lens with a cloth.
5. When peeling off the release paper behind the wide-angle lens, do not touch or repeatedly touch or peel off, otherwise it will affect the adhesion.
6. Do not stick to the skin.