The Fresnel wide-angle lens uses a unique FRESNEL lens technology to view obstacles on blind spots that were previously invisible and increase the range of rear view.
At the same time, banks ATM machines, banking windows, security and other fields have applications.
Uses: Reflective Fresnel wide-angle lens is widely used in major banks ATM (automatic teller machine), bank windows, security, automotive rearview mirrors and other fields.
It has the characteristics of light weight, small size, wide field of view and good impact resistance.
1. The shape of the plane mirror (the thinnest is 1mm), the effect of the convex mirror, no spherical aberration, clear imaging and small deformation.
2, ultra-thin easy to install, can be cut into any shape
3, the surface is treated with a reinforced coating to increase hardness, wind and sun protection, anti-UV, anti-aging, anti-scratch; aluminum mold surface spray protective paint, waterproof, moisture-proof, suitable for all kinds of environments.
4, double-sided adhesive on the back of the wide-angle lens, easy to use, you can use at any time.
1. The wide-angle lens must be mounted on an irregular surface. Wipe off dirt, moisture, oil, and pre-dry.
2. Then peel off the release paper behind the wide-angle lens and attach it to the label.
3. Press the wide-angle lens surface evenly to confirm that the wide-angle lens is stuck and stick to the wide-angle lens.
4. You can clean with a mild detergent and then dry with a clean cotton cloth.
1. It is strictly forbidden to draw a wide-angle lens surface with a sharp object.
2. Applicable ambient temperature: -30 ° C ~ + 70 ° c.
3. Do not bend the wide-angle lens or any other external force.
4. Wipe the dust off the wide-angle lens with a cloth.
5. When peeling off the release paper behind the wide-angle lens, do not touch or repeatedly touch or peel, otherwise it will affect the adhesion.
6, do not stick to the skin.